Working at Quantum
Here at Quantum, we are a dynamic, team-driven organization with a passion for innovation and transformation. Our dedicated, highly skilled, and collaborative team of professionals work together towards a common goal of driving success for our customers. We enjoy a fun, but hard-working environment where everyone’s contributions make a difference.
WHO WE ARE
With over 40-years of storage know-how, Quantum’s technology, solutions, and services help customers capture, create, and share digital content – and preserve and protect it for decades. Whether unlocking the potential of digital content, powering breakthrough innovations, creating entertainment that enriches lives, or keeping nations secure, Quantum works with customers and partners to make the world a happier, safer, and smarter place.
Primary industries we serve:
- Enterprise Backup & Archive
- Media & Entertainment
- Surveillance & Physical Security
- Genomics, Healthcare, Scientific Research
- Autonomous Vehicles
- Government & Energy
We have office locations in North America, EMEA, and APAC regions.
WHY WORK AT QUANTUM?
Our culture is defined by our core values of integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence, where teamwork is fueled by a collaborative environment that fosters innovation and values diversity, inclusion, and ideas in the workplace. Our core values include:
- INTEGRITY. We operate with honesty and strong moral principles.
- RESPECT. We appreciate and value differences in ideas, processes, and perspectives.
- ACCOUNTABILITY. We drive to consistently meet customer and shareholder expectations, while taking risks and learning from experiences and accepting responsibility for outcomes.
- EXCELLENCE. We relentlessly pursue best in class solutions for our customers and in our daily work with each other while thinking creatively to continue to innovate for the future.
- TEAMWORK. We support cooperation, trust, and team participation while actively communicating across functional boundaries.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Quantum’s compensation program is designed to provide a total compensation package competitive with peer companies and the local market and is directly linked to the achievement of business goals.
Quantum has a diverse recognition program to recognize our employees in a variety of ways through quarterly Spot Recognition Awards and Choice Awards, where recipients are recognized by our Leadership Team.
Overall Health and Wellness
Quantum provides a diverse portfolio of health plans for medical and prescription, dental, vision, life, disability, and supplemental medical insurance options. We also support our team members’ efforts to develop and maintain a healthy lifestyle through reimbursement and educational programs.
Quantum offers generous time-off policies to rest and recharge, in addition to company paid holidays, paid sick time, and a variety of leave of absence options. Quantum also provides paid family leave to care for ill family members or newborns.
Additional voluntary benefits range from group legal, identity theft, and auto/home insurance coverage discounts.
Employee Savings and Investment Programs
Quantum offers a company-matched 401(k) plan to help employees save for retirement in a tax-advantaged way. We also have an Employee Stock Purchase Program for purchasing Quantum stock at a discounted rate.
JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT QUANTUM
We are always seeking dynamic, motivated, and experienced candidates to join our world-class team. You can view all open job positions to find jobs that suit your career interests and match your skillset.
How to Apply
View our current open positions.
Select the position you are interested in, to read the job description and requirements.
Click Apply to submit your resume, enter basic personal information, include a cover letter (optional), and then click Send Application.
IMPACTFUL INTERVIEW TIPS
- APPLY FOR A ROLE THAT INTERESTS YOU: This is the best place to start. Apply for a role that interests you, and one of our recruiters will review your application.
- CHECK US OUT: Our most successful candidates not only have a solid grasp on the position they’re interviewing for, but also have a thorough high-level understanding of Quantum and what we do.
- GO ABOVE AND BEYOND: Be ready to chat about how you work with others, the professional relationships you’ve developed with previous teammates, and how your contributions have positively impacted businesses you’ve worked for.
- BE YOURSELF: Just be authentically yourself! We value the things that make each individual unique.
- LOOK BEYOND QUANTUM: Outstanding applicants know what’s generally going on within the tech and data storage industry. Knowing what Quantum does and how we differentiate ourselves from the competition is also great to know.
Quantum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. To view Quantum’s Equal Employment Opportunity Policy, click here. To view a site-specific plan, please contact the EEO Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like assistance filling out an application, please contact the Recruiting Department at email@example.com.
The U.S. Transparency in Coverage Final Rules require certain group health plans to disclose, on a public website, information regarding in-network provider rates and historical out-of-network allowed amounts and billed charges for covered items and services in two separate machine-readable files (MRFs). For Quantum benefits, this means UnitedHealthcare (UHC) medical plans. UHC creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files for the benefit package options under the vnsr威尼斯城官网 Welfare Benefit Plan.